Loosing my patience with world of sat

StevoAmigo1

I brought a golden interstar lx2 combo box off these guys about just over a month ago and from day one the box as been very temperamental with constant crashes and rebooting, and after numerous email of sending log reports to them as requsted they still never resolved my problem and put it down as a software fault, well the problem i got now is the box is dead and wont even turn on!! There is no display although there is power getting to the back of the box as the green light is on via the transformer pack, i need this sorted asap, im at boiling point now!! Im not spending £140 for this piece of junk that breaks not soon after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i answered your other thread and your mailbox is full?lucky i still had it as i cant find that link.

i would contact who you got the box from and say box is dead,the forum is a different place to help members if they have problems as we all do,box will be covered under warranty from wos,sometimes you get a faulty unit it happens and they will stand by their word.ring them up or email them as they are a very busy place.
wos are good but sometimes things happen where you need to send box back under warranty.most on here say wos is the place.
you will get sorted.good luck.

Read More at : http://www.techkings.org/general-chat/70742-loosing-patience-world-sat.html

Back