loosing signal temporarily but happening all the time on kryptview a750

Just a thought and no expert on this box has anyone tried recording channel your watching to usb or hdd then playback see if it's watchable.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

@ted look at the date of his firmware 16/08/13 latest:whistling:
And that's what I thought..! But a brand new box comes out now with that date..16/08/13.. But only shows free view channels..it scanned correctly on right provider..they have an 850 HD downstairs.. Tp was 56/56.. Internet was fine as well.. Got one coming today to be flashed and be returned as another Ted special..ah yeah..! Keep you posted.. Ted

[video=youtube_share;OgYdoNmtJcQ]http://youtu.be/OgYdoNmtJcQ[/video]

60 seconds this morning.......... well 62 seconds.....

Last edited:
@ted look at the date of his firmware 16/08/13 latest:whistling:
And that's what I thought..! But a brand new box comes out now with that date..16/08/13.. But only shows free view channels..it scanned correctly on right provider..they have an 850 HD downstairs.. Tp was 56/56.. Internet was fine as well.. Got one coming today to be flashed and be returned as another Ted special..ah yeah..! Keep you posted.. Ted
Plugged the "new box in"... Date is16/08/2013... And just free view only.!! Dell and null set to work and five mins later.. Sly sports 1 is showing and movies etc all work... So just so you all know a "brand new" box may have the latest date on "system info" but NOT firmware... Another Ted special has left the building.. Haha

alright guys my dad has just came in and said that his friend's box is working fine in dundee and he hasn't had ay problem's, i cant understand how his box would be working a most other people's boxes are off, not sure if he maybe hasn't checked the last few days or whatever but thought this seemed a little strange. can anyone confirm if there box is working without the gliching. pretty sure this is a server error but if there are people who's boxes are working then perhaps something else up. not sure if virgin can block the signal but could be another thing that is causing it and only seem people getting there signal stopped. just another theory probably totally wrong but that has confused me that he says his box is working fine. any thoughts. he also tapes another ethernet to his ethernet to help with screening i believe, he calimed he had lots of problems with box then he taped another cable on top of his plugged in ethernet and all problems stopped. he think it seems to give the ethernet more screening. though this sounded a little silly also. any idea's?

yep real eye opener some 780 working perfectly and other 1 mile away glitching.few others have 780 working ok and vast majority glitching.

Ok boys and girls this is how I fixed it...took the original feed and put into router then reset router...this reverts your router to original status. now logged into router and changed the manes back your login is admin and password changeme...you can switch to the 5.0gxz option but i left this for now..save settings turn router off and switch leads back to splitter and router and hey presto....glitch free well for the last 20 mins or so :eyes:

yep real eye opener some 780 working perfectly and other 1 mile away glitching.few others have 780 working ok and vast majority glitching.
Cacti it seems as though vermin are also doing work across their network.. As one box near me is ex c&w and has had very little scram or no vids yet telew is glitchy as can be.. At least it ain't gone off totally...that's when you panic folks.. Haha

Ok boys and girls this is how I fixed it...took the original feed and put into router then reset router...this reverts your router to original status. now logged into router and changed the manes back your login is admin and password changeme...you can switch to the 5.0gxz option but i left this for now..save settings turn router off and switch leads back to splitter and router and hey presto....glitch free well for the last 20 mins or so :eyes:

hi there thanks for this but im strugling to understand exactly what you've done and how to do it sorry im not the most clued up on these type things. when you say reset are you pressing the reset button on you virgin router? then you say logged into router and changed the mains back? what do you mean by log into router? and change manes back? are you visiting the router settings page online? sorry as said im not so clued up about things like this if you would be able to explain as if explaining to a young child then i may be able to follow the steps and give this a try. i havent even bothered putting box on for the last few days as its pissing me off

Ok...here we go unplug the main feed from your splitter and put this in to the router... turn off your kv box....reset your router with the pin hole thingy this will reset your router. after doing this when the router fully reboots all the mad flashing lights should have stopped. Now only if you have renamed your router and gave it your own password you need to log in from a laptop or pc to get into the router the ip is 192.168.0.1 this will let you rename your router and set your own password... Now log out and turn off router change the leads back to the way they were i.e one into splitter and one into router and switch back on....hope you followed this ok

---------- Post Merged at 05:19 PM ----------

the router log in is admin and the password is changeme

so is your box still glitching or not,, as mines is still doing it...................................................

thanks very much i appreciate that i will give this a try when i get a chance im pretty sure i understand you now. if i have any problems i will give you a shout. is your box still good since doing this then?

i just tried this and it didn't do anything unfortunately. im pretty sure i followed the steps correctly. when i reset my router the lights seemed to change and i wai for them to stop flashing, was able to log into my wifi threw phone, so then turned off router and rewired all leads as were put kv box back on and for a few minutes nothing but then it started again. has anyone else tried this and it has worked, coz if so i may have done something wrong

Back