Losing premium channels

Yes sd and hd keep going but my provider is baffled. I have had no problems with him until now and been with him for 14 months..I'm trying a new cabel scan now to see if that works but not confident

the latest version of mgcamd that I have is mgcamd 1.45, but the version you have ok & add a good mg.cfg file,you just ftp it to usr>keys, there should be a reliable one on forum here I would imagine. If you give your provider your username off the line he should be able to see if you are logged on server,requesting keys. If he say there's nothing amiss, then likely it's not you being disconnected by reason of activity from server, easiest thing add the new configs restart the cam & see how you go from there

Mine are all perfect until I go to hd channels on the epg menu. Then I lose all hd channels. But if I stay on the last scanned epg menu all hd are perfect. Very very strange.

the latest version of mgcamd that I have is mgcamd 1.45, but the version you have ok & add a good mg.cfg file,you just ftp it to usr>keys, there should be a reliable one on forum here I would imagine. If you give your provider your username off the line he should be able to see if you are logged on server,requesting keys. If he say there's nothing amiss, then likely it's not you being disconnected by reason of activity from server, easiest thing add the new configs restart the cam & see how you go from there
Thanks will have ago 2morr now.just done a rescan of channels and that not worked will try that mg file your on about and look into how to do it

Mine are all perfect until I go to hd channels on the epg menu. Then I lose all hd channels. But if I stay on the last scanned epg menu all hd are perfect. Very very strange.
Just try ed that m8 but went to hd channels first. ..so will retry again 2morr this time go sraight last scan 1st

Just did a scan then went to hd channels and they were all fine until I did a autobouquetsmaker then after that scan I loose all hd channels. God knows what it is.

Back