Loss of premium channels?

Cullers

Hi
Pretty new to this editing of lines but trying to understand!
Had quite a few issues trying to get started but eventually got it sorted and everything worked.
Now, two days later, can't access documentaries, sports or movies. How can I check whats wrong?

If you can provide as much info as possible please im sure we can help
Which model of receiver are you using?
What softcam are you using? CCcam or Mgcamd?
Have you checked in your softcam panel to see if its runnng? maybe restart it?
If your using ABM is it updating daily?

Its a H2S. I've tried it on CCcam and Mgcam (and with both on) and same result. Sorry don't know what ABM is??? How do I tell if it is (CCcam or Mgcam) is working?? Sorry to sound thick but have only just come to get into this and there doesn't seem to be an idiots guide to understanding what all the software/addons/etc do so am having to try and learn as I go through.

I have the same issue bought my box with everything on it I have only had the box 2 months so can some one talk me through it please?

I have the same issue bought my box with everything on it I have only had the box 2 months so can some one talk me through it please?

Have a read of the guide above the post where you have just posted.
If your still stuck post back here with as much info as possible

Have you tried restarting your softcam?
Reboot your receiver
Reboot your router?
If you have tried all these
Is there any info showing (server details ) when going into softcam panel, is the cam active?

Edit: make sure your on a paid channel whilst checking

Last edited:
Menu>infopanel (if using open ATV) or softcam manager coloured buttons at the bottom, green to restart.

If your using openvix Menu>setup>softcam/cl>softcam manager>green button

Hi, sorry to hijack the thread, had this box for a couple of months and everything has been fine but then all of a sudden the paid channels stopped working. Tried everything to get it working with no success. My line provider has vanished off the face of the earth and its one that came recommended on this site. Any ideas of what I should do? I have even reflashed and gone through the whole set up again. :/

Back