Lost all cable channels but bbc 1-5 still working.

go to softcam panel and click green button to restart the softcam, if this doesn't work, restart the box and router then try the softcam again

if still no joy it could be the provider, take new test and try that, if it works, it's your provider

reflashing a box cos you've lost pay channels is pointless.There may be an issue with a cam, some versions of mgcamd would freeze & lock intermittently
and a restart would return them, using updated mg.cfg usually remedied. In my opinion oscam is the better cam to use, albeit when Sly introduced 'half keys' a couple of years back ,some versions of oscam struggled to clear. On the plus side Oscam has benefits, it is the more supported of the mainstream cams,& the most up to date. you can use cam interface via openwebif, to verify that you are actually connected to your providers service,with a little reading you can see why so, if you're not connecting, is server blocking you, is there a problem with your reader or configs. Many servers like to push 'all good here, must be your side' with oscam you can forward your live log to him, of course you can do this with cccam too, but the required configs would have to be found, as cccam primarily an easy to set up client cam, usually used only with a CC.cfg file. Most line issues stem from your local network, or a server issue, when you reflash a box you're rewriting all when you could solve you're network issues without. Simply reboot your entire network ,all off then, modem/router, then your box after about a minute later, hard wire rather than wifi being preferable, homeplugs are good but can lose their pairing too
With cable always use good cabling & secure connections & quality splitter if required, in my case due to poor signal I had to use an amplifier

Last edited:
So my line has gone off again after a couple of days, supplier says all fine his end. Have tried a test line and is all fine.

Looking around in filezilla have come across the following:newcamd route ** line details ** UNKNOWN EMM OFF OFFLINE

Anyone know what that means?

So my line has gone off again after a couple of days, supplier says all fine his end. Have tried a test line and is all fine.

Looking around in filezilla have come across the following:newcamd route ** line details ** UNKNOWN EMM OFF OFFLINE

Go to Autbouqets maker, delete bouqets, change provider to another in your area, run a scan. See my thread below this, worked for lots of us who had lost channels

http://www.techkings.org/threads/channels-not-clearing.135812/

where was this text pasted?
if you use a newcamd line, the line should be pasted into CCcam.cfg

that means it's a CWS line if it's in newcamd.list, you may have a port issue here, verify with your supplier that you are using the correct port, people have a (bad) habit of manually changing line details from newcamd lines to CWS lines just by changing the N to CWS, what they don't realise is that they use different port numbers.

but all this could be academic, maybe you're just on a crap server :(y):

No that was my first thought as I’d believed it had.

Strange test line off and original back on and working again, I’m stumped?

Back