Lost all channels.

jaguar82

Hi guys

All my channels have gone to just a black screen.
I have spoken to my provider and they have said that when they supplied me the box the V M channels were already on there from someone else and that they don't deal with that. They only deal with IPTV but I've also lost all those as well so currently I'm sitting here with nothing.

Any help and advice would be much appreciated as I currently have a very bored 8 year old who can't watch her channels.

Regards

Hi guys

All my channels have gone to just a black screen.
I have spoken to my provider and they have said that when they supplied me the box the V M channels were already on there from someone else and that they don't deal with that. They only deal with IPTV but I've also lost all those as well so currently I'm sitting here with nothing.

Any help and advice would be much appreciated as I currently have a very bored 8 year old who can't watch her channels.

Regards
Get another provider

http://www.techkings.org/threads/an...-server-for-cable-april-may-june-2018.139294/

if he is supplying your iptv as well then challenge him on why iptv isnt working??

re VM - if it was CS - restart router and check connections and/or restart cam

Are the VM channels still working ?
If so any guidance on a good provider if I don't get a satisfactory answer from mine.

Regards.

Back