Lost cable channels

If it’s same server I’m on, he’s replied on another forum and he’s looking into it.
Been with him for years he is not a ripper, just need to be patient

If it’s same server I’m on, he’s replied on another forum and he’s looking into it.
Been with him for years he is not a ripper, just need to be patient

Could you please link us to that forum reply?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m sorry but that doesn’t bode well then does it he’s obviously aware of the issues and has read everyone’s posts but doesn’t even bother to respond to the emails he’s received even to acknowledge the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see, so you'd prefer he spend 12 hours mopping brows and saying 'there-there' responding to dozens of messages and emails rather than getting on with fixing the server?

So definately not my provider then as i didnt get mines from here, so i know now theres more than one issue going on at the minute, yes the ones that have lost all channels except 1 to 5 may well be down to the provider, but if theres anyone else having the same problems as me with bt hd missing and most others in sd missing , then i would be interested to know.

So definately not my provider then as i didnt get mines from here, so i know now theres more than one issue going on at the minute, yes the ones that have lost all channels except 1 to 5 may well be down to the provider, but if theres anyone else having the same problems as me with bt hd missing and most others in sd missing , then i would be interested to know.

Could be resellers using the same servers

why not just follow the advice given and do a scan in ABM, check netid and splitters and reset router and box

Jusy to confuse things even more my BT SPORTS 3 HD has starting working again, but in turn the sd is now gone, it was the opposite an hour ago, i would really like to think its a provider issue but it dosent make sense, but i will try another line (test) to see what happens.

Back