Lost channels on h2h

Hiya all, im sorry if this has been sorted before but i have literally walked in the door from working away and our lass said all of the channels have gone off this morning. is this the end or am i been dramatic can someone help im shattered and want to go to bed but i need this fixing for the wife to watch it why i sleep

Same here, mine has been off all day, same as my pals, couple come on for a sec then freeze..I am in Dundee area..Vermin up to something me thinks..

first need to know if box lost network connection?
run network test to see if all green if not try restarting network and / or rebooting router and box for connection,if all green could your line have run out?

I have all the channels lists just blank screen on every one, beeb works that's the lot..I tried to reflash now box has froze 3/4 through..oh what joy..

Some channels come on for a sec, i have checked see if all fine, and it all looks the way it should to me..Just freezes

what about mine? all channels apart from movies have disappeared off boutique? do i restart box the connections fine as my son s watching a film through the movies

why do people want to reflash boxes as other issues can happen first,last thing to be done is a reflash
anybody check for outside issues?
done a network test?
cam need restarting?
are 1-5 working?

Thanks for your help catikid tried them all now its stuck on flash song goes no further.. on woosh..Now i really am stuck..

should be plenty of posts in your box model section telling you what to do first,read first before doing anything,bet its been covered a 10000 times lol

sat or cable?
could your line have expired?
Have you put box in deep standby, reboot router and then turn box on?

No line ends Nov..I am stuck in flash ahhh wont let me go any further..I checked everything reboot router frequ, it was coming on for a sec then 10 mins later another sec and gone. i am kind of stuck to the fix for the flash...

That is not the problem, catikid..I have got as far as the song, error comes up not enough free space, i need at least 300mb free space.It is a new usb stick 16gb..I dont know what i am looking for this fix..Sorry for being a pain..

this message comes up when the USB stick isn't mounting on /media/hdd

try downloading a bare ATV image and flash from the USB stick and then retry wooshbuild

hold on getting confused is the box not flashing as stuck on flash?
or box has flashed and your setting it up ?

the way I read it is hes flashed wooshbuild basebuild but then can't go any further as it says not enough space.

Well i would say i am 3/4 downloaded on woosh, then country city do all that, the queen song Flash..Then that's as far as i get..The kernal think its called never comes up, i have tried new flash on usb still that's as far as it goes..I am kinda stuck what to look for in the fix..sorry

Back