Lost channels on my Zgemma iptv

johnteddy

Ive been using my H1 star box i think it is. It came with a Virgin Media f connector etc and worked flawless for 2 years. Ive since bought iptv as the previous provider no longer provides. The pass word i got was by url. I put it on my lap top and zgemma and it worked well. But now On the Lap Top and Zgemma i am only getting bbc and a few other free channels, a couple of sky channels ie Sky1 and One Movie channel sky disney sd. Ive lost everything else. All the sports except 1 sky sports football channel. Firewall on modem is off and ive switched off and back on etc . Is there anything else i can do to get the channels back . All help and suggestions very much appreciated. Thank you.

if it was working mate, and you haven't changed anything, could be down to your provider, If you haven't i would contact him to make sure everything is 100% his side. If he doesn't reply that kinda shows it's server side.

If you don't get a reply try one of the providers on the forum here by grabbing a test, will be able to tell you the reason behind the problem.

Ive been using my H1 star box i think it is. It came with a Virgin Media f connector etc and worked flawless for 2 years. Ive since bought iptv as the previous provider no longer provides. The pass word i got was by url. I put it on my lap top and zgemma and it worked well. But now On the Lap Top and Zgemma i am only getting bbc and a few other free channels, a couple of sky channels ie Sky1 and One Movie channel sky disney sd. Ive lost everything else. All the sports except 1 sky sports football channel. Firewall on modem is off and ive switched off and back on etc . Is there anything else i can do to get the channels back . All help and suggestions very much appreciated. Thank you.

sounds like provider issue if some channels are working and some are not

Same as the above, don't understand why users immediately resort to creating a post on here. If you've paid for a service expect service and ask your supplier.
I have actually contacted my provider first. Unfortunately i am not getting the help i need so i thought i would try here.
Provider say hes working on a app. sent me a file that contains nothing. now i m waiting for him to get back to me.
Thanks all for your advice it is all very much appreciated will let you know how this pans out but to be honest i think i may need a new provider .

Back