Lost channels

Hi. For the last few days my bt sports, boxnation and premier sports has had terrible glitching and tune failed message coming up. I have ran bouquets scan and service scan but still unable to watch these channels.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Yeah done that but its just those few channels glitching and getting tune failed popping up. After doing what u said the channels are fine for a minute then i get the issues again

Tune failed is normally a lead issue - or in the off case an LNB problem
Have you checked cables to make sure tight and no copper touching any strands etc?
Have you 1 or 2 cables going to box? If 1 then make sure other tuner is disabled
As a last resort you might want to try a reflash

Got 2 cables in box.
d52fd0d98cd7af1bd1ace43496513bb3.jpg
do u mean the metal strands?

They look pretty good then. Put them back in ran scans but still the issue. Can i check if both tuners r ok?

Are leads in the correct ports? Tuner A and LNB in

Check through menu and service searching for sat finder and see if signals are ok on each tuner

Ok. Changed now. Do i need to rescan amything? Ive had that setup in since i had the box and only just had issues past few days. I belive bt changed frequencys

Yeah, i would do full automatic rescan and then ABM scan and reboot box. Frequencies did change recently.

You were probably mostly watching channels through Tuner A but if you went to record you would get nothing as 2nd lead was in wrong socket

---------- Post Merged at 01:30 PM ----------

Also do a network test using the wizard in menu to make sure you get green ticks on all the test. If need be reboot hub if any red x during the test

Thanks for the help snapper..everything working now. My lazy ass neighbors hedges were hitting my dish so was possibly the issue

Its a housing association house so get a load of scum in there makes the street look messy and ruins my cheap sky ha ha

Back