lost most channels help

ralphie67

hi guys been keeping up with developments on here regarding losing sky sports channels but i have lost all sky movie channels all sky sports channels i can get freeview channels tried network upgrade no change.it doesnt say scrambled or no signal on any of the channels i cannot recieve just wondering anyone else lost all these channel by the way bought my box last year with 3 year gift

Most of my channels are the same just comes up a blank screen i dont know whats happening some times they work some times they dont

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

All sky movies and all sky sports went down Tuesday/Wednesday. Along with nat geo and a good few others.

Cs for now if not forever is gone.

Good luck

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Same here discovered movies gone and those few remaining sports cahannels all gone.So is that it all over now?Its somthing to do with sky changing freqencies.

iptv is not perfect..
sport to many to mention in 720
tv ok lots of work still needed
.i stuggled to watch fta so i used my tv
movies in HD very good
american channels very good no issues
my provider concentrated on sport and it shows in quality of streams

he even uplloaded uk gold for me.

only way now forward for our daily fix is either vm im lucky as have it and iptv or kodi streams still plenty placs to find sumit you will watch or worse case start to talk to wife :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well, I don't know what to try next, I've tried just about everything, unplugged both the box and the router, rebooted everything a couple of times and still can't get sky channels or films, the iptv player still works, has anyone got any ideas, this thing is driving me mad, it's a zgemmeh2s.
I've not done a flash because I wouldn't know where to begin, any help in noddy language would be appreciated, thanks in advance

Well, I don't know what to try next, I've tried just about everything, unplugged both the box and the router, rebooted everything a couple of times and still can't get sky channels or films, the iptv player still works, has anyone got any ideas, this thing is driving me mad, it's a zgemmeh2s.
I've not done a flash because I wouldn't know where to begin, any help in noddy language would be appreciated, thanks in advance

The channels that you can't get are gone and there's no hope of them coming back i'm afraid. If you're lucky enough to live in an area where you can get cable, you can get a cable box and line.

as ste says above sly channels are gone dead going every week be non soon so go for vm cable or iptv

only way now forward for our daily fix is either vm im lucky as have it and iptv or kodi streams still plenty placs to find sumit you will watch or worse case start to talk to wife :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Talk to the wife? Why do you think I got this box in the first place :-)
There must be another alternative !!!
Note to self : research IPTV setup !

Cheers everyone!

plenty iptv services out there but its finding right one like needle in haystack you got to try crap ones till you find a good iptv

Back