lost my sky channels after new sub

hi im new to this hope somebody can point me in the right direction. ive had my box for a year and hasn't skipped a beat. but my sub ran out and and I got new c code and followed the instructions to put it on and got ordinary tv up and running but cant get any sky channels back on. HELP PLEASE

Check that you've transfered your line properly and make sure you set your box to run the right softcam panel

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

how will I know if I have. when I put the new cline in saved it and it tells me the files have been uploaded to the sever I went to my box, then went to softcam manager, and started mgcamd.1.38 and rebooted my box

Well as long as your file is also mgcamd file and not a newcamd and the right one is running should be fine. What image are you running?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Hi mate, if you have a cline, then you use cccam and your line should go in the CCcam.cfg folder. If you ftp your box and open the etc folder you should find it in there, open it and copy your line into there. Go to your cam manager and restart your CCcam if your channel doesn't come on. Hope this helps.

Lots of people start like you have including myself by buying a box which is plug and play. Sounds great at the time until things start going wrong. Then you have to start reading and learning how it all works as I had to about 5 years ago and it becomes a bit of a hobby keeping them functioning properly with the odd glich along the way. So what I'm saying is read loads on this forum, discover stuff. There isn't an easy way by just asking for help, you need to know a bit. Loads of guys on here are great and thier posts/knowledge have helped me to get to grips with all of it and I'm still learning.
My advice would be to start by reflashing your box with one of the backups on here and follow the instructions. When you achieve your goal and get a picture it's a good feeling!
Hope you don't mind the rant but it is something you need to really get into. Maybe best way to start would be to download "wooshbuild 5.0" and follow his instructions. Or desayers2014 openATV backup for the H2H.

Last edited:
If your using h2s download wooshbuild :). Then ftp your gift across. After that you can make any minor adjustments yourself. Youtube is your friend aswell

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

i have re flashed my box with the wossh build from this web site and ive got a new c line code. the code supplier said it a mgcamd protocol. wich I cant find on the soft cam panel to start the cam. I only have cccam 2.0.11 and newcs_1.67rc1 to select from.

thanks guys for the advice I have finally got back up and running again and WILSOCK you were right there is something very satisfying about the fact is was able to do this by myself. with a little help from you guys so CHEERS EVERYONE

Back