lost pics

supdoc1

stopped using computer jan 2015 windows 8.1 had pics on skydive. bck on comp july 2016.found skydrive had changed to onedrive. cant find pics anywhere. can anyone help please.

From memory when I logged into my OneDrive, all of the Skydrive documents were already moved over, it was just seemingly a UI upgrade more than anything else on my side.

Skydrive/Onedrive documents are stored in the cloud with a back up usually saved to the PC. So you've got a couple of options so far as I can see. The first is to try and log into your account remotely. This should be as easy as going to the Onedrive website Here and try to remember your login details. If you can remember the e-mail address you used I'm sure you'll be able to unlock from there.

The other option is seeing if you can find the pictures stored on the physical machine. This is a possibility. To check this I'd just put the hard disk in a caddy and check for jpg file extensions or similar but if the PC works ok you can just trawl through it that way. If they have been deleted but you think they were at one point stored on the hard drive, you could ask someone to try and recover them for you. I would keep from messing too much with the hard drive, especially if you aren't aware of your Onedrive login as it is possible that these details could be recovered.

This is whst happened the ladt time - you asked the question, and never looked at the answers.

sorry wheelo, was il for a while. technology is not my thing, I guess I just don't know what im doin half the time.

Back