lost sly channels advice needed

im new to this site and this is my 2nd post I short while back I was having problems getting my new sub to work. came on here and got some good advice to reflash box and I used the woosh build which was great the a week or too later I lost a lot of premium channels. I realise this has happened to all in the uk so was wondering wotsmy nxt step to getting them back is there likely to b a fix for this or would any body recommend going iptv route I have iptv on my box it has quite a few apps with good acess to tv shows and movies but I don't know how to get a live tv stream with all channels and epg which I would like to still b able to record. would anybody recommend this ?
thanks

If you have vm in your area get a h2h and you will be sorted with full hd! If not source a decent iptv sub but quality wont be as good as vm. If you can get vm I would recommend getting that!

cant get vm but I get 60 meg broadband so iptv should play ok what do you think
a lot have h2s and run iptv althought most will agree the box wasnt made for that
hence the reason a lot have said mag box or 155 . personally i have mag box a reliable line and all is good
obviously not as good as was sky and virgin . but the choices are more limited as you know

Back