Lost sound on BT sport

I've also had 2 different people contact me about loss of sound on bt sport 1 and 2 and now espn. Also MUTV gone from one of these guys. Latest firmware installed, updated channel list etc and still no joy. Anyone any suggestions?

Update

Hey, I too had lost sound I searched manually for the channel and it worked. I got the details for bt I.e frequency from my f5s

I've lost all sound just on Bt sport 1 & 2. Any ideas how to get it back?

Might be worth re-loading your channel list via the "Blade online" setting in the menu. See if that helps.

Redo your blade online file for Your box.

i reloaded from blade online, the sound now comes on for 30secs on bt sport and then goes off and doesnt come back until the box is turned off and back on again. other channels are ok with sound. but if i go to bt sport and lose sound, then all channels lose sound and i have to turn the box off and on again for sound to return. not sure whats going on here

I can confirm that mine too does not come with any sound on Bt sport 1 and 2.

Also, Bt sport 1 HD and 2 HD work on my SKybox F5 but not on this blade 7000s, very strange.

There are probably multiple versions of BT sport in the all channels category so see which one works and then you can switch them across to teh sports category. Tutorial somewhere on how to do it on the BM5000s forum. Alternatively you can do a manual search for the frequency and find it that way. Again if you search the BM5000s forum it will tell you how

I resolved it last night by doing a "Blade Online" rescan and now the channels work perfectly.

Shame they're not in the same order as the custom channel list I was using though.

Is there any software so I can organise channels on my PC and then upload to Blade via USB?

You could try Clarke Tech Editor Studio .So is a Blade online rescan a download of a new channel list or a rescan of the satelite?I haven't got a Blade but a 5402 and was just curious.Cheers

The "Blade Online" was a new channel list.

It had regional variations listed so I chose the London ones and it worked fine.

Hi,
I had the same trouble but with no sound on any of the HD channels. I sorted it by going into the menu and scrolling down to system settings, then A/V output settings then scroll down to digital audio and change it to PCM. That's what I did and it worked for me.

Back