m3u editing

inaminute23

TK Veteran
Hi, I'm using the GSE app to edit my group/channel lists. I presume it is pointless including the live football group as this will no longer update?

Providers generally update this folder as and when matches come on. So although it may show streams labelled with old games that have broadcasted, its highly likely this section will be updated with the next games as and when they are on...........................

No, the channels will work, but the fixture will always show the latest game before I edited it. The only thing that will update is the epg. So, if any new channels are added to the server they will only show from the original url and not the edited one. Bit of a flaw really, but i'm sure there will be something down line to rectify.

Providers generally update this folder as and when matches come on. So although it may show streams labelled with old games that have broadcasted, its highly likely this section will be updated with the next games as and when they are on...........................

yep, sorry misread your post!

Back