M3u link to iptv

adamg665

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any instructions on how i can use iptv. I have a m3u link which is a paid sub for the streams.

How can i use this on the zgemma?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don't already have IPTV player installed, goto download plugins and install it. When you run it for the first time you need to select yes to everything. Then update it using the Big green down arrow.

If you already have it installed, copy the M3U to your box, the USB device is always good and then use the Media icon from within IPTV player and point it to your M3U file.

No, you need to convert it using one of several methods available to have it as a bouquet. Once of the other members will be able to help you with this as it is't something I do on a whole.

Need help from another member please as I have no idea the best most simple way forward with this. Thanks

Thanks wooshman :)

Anybody else know how to do this?

I've previously used putty to create an IPTV Bouquet, but not using a M3U file, it could be worth a try if you are familiar with Putty:

wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh "Your M3U file" && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

only trouble is the Bouquet is removed each time ABM runs on a nightly basis, so best stopping that auto updating

I have no idea how to use putty! Lol i have a program called e settings plus i will give that a try its a bouquet maker program which connects by ip address. Should work on all enigma2 boxes

Wooshman, you said i can use the usb and point it to the usb on iptv. How do i get the m3u url link i have onto the usb?

if you have a link it sounds like you need to download the m3u file from that linke first.

An m3u file generally contains a huge list of "channels" or maybe only one. If you have a link it is either for 1 channel (unlikely) or you need to run that link in your browser first to download the actual M3U file.

It is the downloaded m3u file you add to the box, not a link.

Thanks wooshman :)

Anybody else know how to do this?

I've previously used putty to create an IPTV Bouquet, but not using a M3U file, it could be worth a try if you are familiar with Putty:

wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh "Your M3U file" && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

only trouble is the Bouquet is removed each time ABM runs on a nightly basis, so best stopping that auto updating

You should be able to run that in script runner so set it after abm updates. You could change abm to weekly.

You can also use this plugin to convert m3u to bouquets View attachment enigma2-plugin-extensions-m2b-0.4-r0.ipk.zip

M3U to bouquet converter ftp the ipk to tmp then install via ipk installer

Ftp the ipk to tmp

Now we need to install the ipk

OpenATV
Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install.

Reboot box

Now ftp m3u to tmp goto plugins start 2booms m3u/xml bouquet converter plugin

Select path should be tmp
Select m3u/xml file should show your m3u
Select type press rightto change to Gstreamer
Leave password blank unless you've been given one by your iptv provider

Press green to save you should have a message saying please wait converting your m3u

Now exit and it should say reloading services

If it worked you should now have your m3u in a bouquet.

First answer for m3u link to put in your box,
Copy and past m3u link to chrome or any browser. Open that link. Link automatically convert to m3u file and download in your computer or mobile where ever you open it. now transfer that file in box, some box only update once you change m3u file name as it is that box can recognize, like in open box v8 until you don't change m3u file to exact name like WebTV.m3u its not recognize in box.

Can any one help me ? I download m3u link in chrome , open file and delete channels which i don't want on m3u file. Now i want to change m3u file to back m3u link ???? Is that possible ??

Back