M3u To Bouquet Converter Plugin (m2b-0.4-r0)

I dont know much about wooshbuild but it sounds like you need to initialise your drive first, that will also mount it as a hdd so the path will change to media/hdd

Right so I reflashed and wooshbuild v6 didn't mount my USB or add my lines once set up was done.. I had to FPT the line now the USB still says media/sda1 I also tried to set the USB up from in the menus but still the same outcome. I dunno if this is the issue regarding me FPTin the m3u file as the USB isn't mounted correctly

Did you post in wooshbuild help section? following the setup couldnt be easier nowadays and you shouldnt have had any issues with mounting or lines being added if you did the basebuild corrently.

Seeing as the thanks is gone i waant to say it THANKS to everyone posting helpful guides/links/support on this. Been a great help for me so far. Hopefully other people may follow my footsteps and read the whole conversation before commenting as most of my queries were answered as ive read through (when i say answered i mean its a new tab on my browser to read through lol)

hi dont know is this the right place to ask but i have a channel list created using e-channelizer from same provider using a test line i ftp the userbuquest.tv list to etc/enigma2 is there anyway i can keep my userbuquest.tv list and using it with another sub so all i have to do is and sub and all channel are in my created userbuquest.tv ino when you edit userbuquest.tv i get this
#DESCRIPTION Sky Sports 1
#SERVICE 1:0:1:1070:7E5:2:11A0000:0:0:0:http%3a//server.ddns%3a5750/live/b3wKVMtEjr/AFK4mWEtF7/13560.ts:Sky Sports 2
what i i need is the username and password to change on all of my userbuquest.tv

I've installed a channel list using the converter but get black screen for all the channels when I select from Epg.
All the channels are lised but none of them work.

I've installed a channel list using the converter but get black screen for all the channels when I select from Epg.
All the channels are lised but none of them work.

Try different stream type's gstreamer seems to be the main one used but try others if that doesn't work ask your provider if they support enigma2

i got a script from a provider that i installed via putty that separates all boquets and use epg importer seems to work well

Only with putty! What instructions did you get to set up with for your iptv

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

If using this plugin just ftp the m3u to hdd then run the plugin.

When in abm goto configure and check keep all non abm bouquets is yes then rescan

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Just followed post #8. My path choices are only /media/sda1/ or /tmp/ so i saved the m3u file in sda1. It shows under 'select m3u/xml file', chose Gstreamer and then entered a password as there was a username and password in the link i was given to download the m3u. Also tried without a password

I then click green or ok and it just says 'Not Found m3u file'??

Depends on image best looking in your box forum but you can change mounts in mount manager

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

ok, so my channels are now in a bouquet. How do i go about sorting the EPG then, i thought this was part of the process. Is this a separate job then?

Back