mag 256 firmware update

Noticed mi sound had to be turned up higher on channels dint before
So before when you had low noise channels i.e usa etc and had your vol nearly on max to hear anything now on those channels you carnt here anything at all on maxium volume ?

Yeah..thats right left it on for 2 days though maybe it didn' refresh..you using the same too?
I am, with a couple of backups as well. Having issues with the V one. Been hoping to find another mag 256 user to compare. Ive noticed the channel pages take a long time to load, but not every page and when you go back to the main channel category page, it will lock on a category sometime for about 20 secs before freeing up again. You getting the same?

In terms of the software update, which completed after 6-7 attempts today, my channels seem to open faster in both of my providers.. did anybody notice something similar?

In terms of the software update, which completed after 6-7 attempts today, my channels seem to open faster in both of my providers.. did anybody notice something similar?
Just tried mine after it failed last night it updated twice one was dated Jan 30/2018
and last one Jan 31/2018 all went smooth no problems at all.
channels do load quicker but sound not as loud as before.

Just tried mine after it failed last night it updated twice one was dated Jan 30/2018
and last one Jan 31/2018 all went smooth no problems at all.
channels do load quicker but sound not as loud as before.
Must try tonight thanks for the info

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Back