Mag 322 - Grouping Channels

JCuzzy1

Hi there,

Is it possible to group channels on the Mag 322? I bought one a few days ago and got a test trial from an iptv provider. There's over 5000 channels that can be only be sorted in either alphabetical or channel number or favourites. No groupings whatsoever not even by country. Is there a way to group the channels that I'm unaware of? My iptv provider said it wasn't possible however I'm hoping he's wrong.

I have a Z Nano that groups the channels automatically and I assumed the Mag322 would do the same (mistake on my part!). I'm now thinking whether I should return the Mag322 and get something else? (Not another Z Nano as it's been giving me problems).

What are the best boxes to get that support channel groupings, proper epg, pause/rewind/record/playback etc.

Thanks in advance
J

Hi there,

Is it possible to group channels on the Mag 322? I bought one a few days ago and got a test trial from an iptv provider. There's over 5000 channels that can be only be sorted in either alphabetical or channel number or favourites. No groupings whatsoever not even by country. Is there a way to group the channels that I'm unaware of? My iptv provider said it wasn't possible however I'm hoping he's wrong.

I have a Z Nano that groups the channels automatically and I assumed the Mag322 would do the same (mistake on my part!). I'm now thinking whether I should return the Mag322 and get something else? (Not another Z Nano as it's been giving me problems).

What are the best boxes to get that support channel groupings, proper epg, pause/rewind/record/playback etc.

Thanks in advance
J
Looks to me like you have a provider who can’t be bothered mate. I have a 322 everything in different bouquets, in my eyes that’s the absolute minimum a good provider should give you.

Everything on mag should be sorted into sections and they work as well as anything so I would find another provider tbh.

i have prepared a 322 for my son and i can assure you that if you have a good provider you can 1) obtain a file for the stacker port with near 30 directory to choose from, and if in each directory you choose and select channels you want as favori- afterdoing that select for all diretory you need to look, you will only have acces to toses favoris!
2) a good provider can also provide you with the full m3u list or a selected list you can put as iptv list in the inner portal an after you can youself create an name your favorite listes without limit!
regards

hello

does anyone have an older firmware to mag322.
i have the latest 2.20.r7 and its not working for me.

regards

Crille

I suppose you could do a factory reset and see if that fixes it.

Same problem 4 differnt boxes and 2 differnt routers. 2 differnt internet operators. Can only be the provider Of IP-TV or latest mag322 firmware.
Before update all boxes working.
Do you have old firmware to mag322?

Same problem 4 differnt boxes and 2 differnt routers. 2 differnt internet operators. Can only be the provider Of IP-TV or latest mag322 firmware.
Before update all boxes working.
Do you have old firmware to mag322?
I don't and not easy to get old firmware for mags and infomur customer service sucks .Stuss,on here is probably your best bet but I see you have been speaking to him on another post.

mine was working well
and i also update the nepose new firware no problem
did you try re install manualy the same firmware ...

I'd really not recommend contacting your isp.. if using a device other than
Sky/vm

Back