Mag box much better than zgemma?

Gilby1989

Hi all.
I currently have iptv on zgemma h2s... But I now have to use a VPN to run moat channels...
Just a few questions...

Will mag box channels still be blocked like zgemma?
Is the recording much better on Zgemma? Id like reliable recording....
Is there an epg for mag box?
And what mag box would people recommend?

Any more info would be very much appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Magboxes are a dedicated iptv unit so will run far better than the zgemma boxes,Recording is not easy to do via the mag,Epg is down to the supplier of the sub

Firstly, if your supplier has said you need to use a VPN to access the channels, i would look to find a new supplier that does not get affected by this change.
This then Saves you having to buy a new Box, Pay for VPN & longer term, further blocking with the Service and anything else that crops up.
Or, get a MAG "IPTV BOX" Epg is available if supported by supplier, "but nothing prepared to the Enigma2 boxes", Recording is an option along with Catchup if this is supported on the server and provider.
Z-Gemma box still gets you access to the FTA and all the other stations clearing on the Sat DISH, if you have this plugged in, and you can Record x2 via SAT.
You also have the benefit of Internet going off, you still get channels on Z-Gemma. Internet goes off with MAG, you have No Access, No Channels.
Got to weigh it up..

Back