Mag box with subtitles?

Subtitles for IPTV? I wouldn't have thought so, but, as always (ask the missus) I am usually wrong

Ive never tried m8, but there is setting for subtitles, so i would say yes to your question...
If you do have mag box, would you able check it for me? I don’t want to order one then find out that the subtitles wont work with iptv

I dont think its a mag box problem, i dont think it doesnt come as an option with iptv.
My logic is that it would require two links for the provider - one with subtitles, and one without, which would cost him twice the amount of money.

My logic, nothing else

Yes it does...Hit the APP button on your remote, and you will see the option for subtitles
Yes i know but it doesn't work its on by default only gives you option to turn off you go through all channels and let me know how many channel have subtitles.
It doesn't work.

He asked was there subtitles on IPTV on a MAG. He maybe should have said working subtitles, but I think that was implied
Correct I don't want Wonka87 to purchase a Mag box if he's hard of hearing and needs subtitles he would be very disappointed.

Last edited:
Back