Mag iptv

brew86uk

Hi guys I have a android m8 box and it's not great for tv could anyone help me I would like the full sky package and maybe some 3pm kick offs is it worth getting a mags box or should I just keep my
M8 box and how much does it cost a month for a package and is it worth it ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate, android are good I have a good plug which will help get a good service for these things. I prefer mags box though :)

Hi. I use mag250 ,great for Tv, sports,(I never missed a game home or away this last season, 'all' prem games were on mag) VOD Movies,7 day catch-up, over 300 box sets . I wouldn't bother with android xbmc. The mag is a great piece of kit... take it anywhere, no messing about looking for streams,etc. well worth the sub money!

hi stuv, are these the best iptv boxes in your opinion? Can you use it on another internet feed say when you go on holiday or restricted to the incoming line to your house?

just internet i'd say at least 5mb download minimum for a stable connection or more if others in the home are doing things online at the same time.

Hi. I use mag250 ,great for Tv, sports,(I never missed a game home or away this last season, 'all' prem games were on mag) VOD Movies,7 day catch-up, over 300 box sets . I wouldn't bother with android xbmc. The mag is a great piece of kit... take it anywhere, no messing about looking for streams,etc. well worth the sub money!

hi,

can you recommend a service for the mag 250 and point me in the right direction for subscription?

thanks

Back