Mag Newbie Question

Which is better for IPTV

• Mag Box

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Zgemma h2h/h5.2tc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

adamsm

I'm looking into IPTV, would a mag box be better than say a Zgemma h2h or h5.2tc or the new H9 running IPTV? The only advantage I can see for using Zgemma boxes is that you get the bouquets for your IPTV Channels from your said provider.

Which is the best MAG box around at the moment?

Last edited:
zGemma H2H and H5.2TC are cable and sat receivers, mag boxes are IPTV receivers, i personally prefer the mag boxes for IPTV because that is the boxes purpose, easy to set up and the way the interface is done is so easy to use honestly. Mag322 is the one i would prefer, all around good box and not a problem out of it yet for me :)

As above. 322 is easy to set up. Most providers can set you up, in 5 minutes it's that easy .
Take. Lots of trials before purchasing a service.

I got a Mag 322 on the advice of the 2 ^^^^ above

Very quick to set up and easy to navigate,I like it but don't know much about the other boxes

Mag 250 old tech. Lots of clones about. The informir Mag. was a decent box in its day. If i was working away or for the caravan it was amazing bit of kit. Keep away from e bay. All clones.

I ran a 254 solid reliable 2 years of dragging around the gulf. It is a solid reliable box. discontinued due to ?

Replaced by 322 .early issues but resolved. Great affordable box.

Mag 256..erm I had two. both box's same issues. . I am confident the bugs have been resolved ..

Like all iptv box's do a little home work
Could save a lot of stress.

Back