Mag Problem

geopapa

Hi guys,

Just recently I bought a mag 254 and while in general works fine I have the problem that whenever I try to watch specific channels of a specific sport package either I have no sound to any channel or I enter to the first channel (with no sound again) and after that I cannot watch ANY channel. I have the same issue with 3 different providers so the problem should be on my device. Any ideas? Thank you!

here is the guide to DOWNGRADE MAG250/MAG 254.

1) On USB - drive, the file system FAT32, copy the file below on the root
If your STB MAG-200/250 several USB connectors then use to update the rear connector.
2) On a USB drive should the directory MAG250 that contain two files imageupdate and bootstrap
3) Enter The BIOS
> How to enter the BIOS setup (bootloader menu) MAG-250?
a) Power off STB MAG200/250.
b) Press and hold the «menu» on the remote (or the power button on the front panel).
c) Without releasing the «menu» (or the power button on the front panel) Power on STB MAG/250.
4) Select “Upgrade Tools”, pressing enter on the remote control to the right
5) Select “USB Bootstrap”
6) Connect the USB flash drive and click OK to confirm the beginning of the update process
7) Wait for the update, STB will reboot.

here is the guide to DOWNGRADE MAG250/MAG 254.

1) On USB - drive, the file system FAT32, copy the file below on the root
If your STB MAG-200/250 several USB connectors then use to update the rear connector.
2) On a USB drive should the directory MAG250 that contain two files imageupdate and bootstrap
3) Enter The BIOS
> How to enter the BIOS setup (bootloader menu) MAG-250?
a) Power off STB MAG200/250.
b) Press and hold the «menu» on the remote (or the power button on the front panel).
c) Without releasing the «menu» (or the power button on the front panel) Power on STB MAG/250.
4) Select “Upgrade Tools”, pressing enter on the remote control to the right
5) Select “USB Bootstrap”
6) Connect the USB flash drive and click OK to confirm the beginning of the update process
7) Wait for the update, STB will reboot.

I've tried doing this and get an message saying imageupdate not present I don't know what to do know

Back