Mag250 on i55

I just had a quick google and the videos are mag250's and not i55s even though the title says they are.

I think they are fake as the i55 doesn't have wireless and there is no wireless adaptor plugged into the box in the first few seconds of video.

I have asked the question to the relevant parties to see if they know anything about it in case I am wrong. The only thing I can think is they have flashed it with a modified mag250 firmware.
upload_2018-5-23_8-53-9.png

If people clicked the like button every time I was wrong I would have a million likes by now lol

It turns out it was a project but was stopped for some reason so is real. I am waiting to see if I can get my hands on the firmware. I can't promise as I am relying on someone else but in theory it will be on the interweb somewhere.

I am not sure I would be brave enough to flash my box with it though to be honest.

I came across the videos when I had typed in zgemma h9s to try and get a look at is and seen this video of it looking like a mag setup also but I'm guessing it's an emulator set up on the Android side of the system maybe.

The H9S has the stalker plugin on it. Never used it but have been told by good sources it works well

I have a spare i55 so if someone does happen to come across that mag250 firmware would appreciate it if they'd give me a shout

Back