Mag256

Sirius

Hi I’m thinking of changing over from Zgemma star h2 too a mag256 is it possible to flash the mag with my Zgemma backup and settings,
I’m running iPab at the minute, thanks

I’m also a zgemma user and my mag256 is being delivered today so im also interested in this but I doubt it’s possible,I’ve not seen anything on YouTube on this but it’s a great idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just been too ipabtv site the mag256 isn’t listed so probably can’t do it but people on here know more than me ?

Just been too ipabtv site the mag256 isn’t listed so probably can’t do it but people on here know more than me ?
Hi I'm not a mag expert In portal themes you can change the background to emerald digital or ocean blue for what your looking to achieve you could check with your provider

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Cool thanks for all reply’s I’ll get one when my subs up for renewal I don’t think he would transfer me to another system ?

I’m also a zgemma user and my mag256 is being delivered today so im also interested in this but I doubt it’s possible,I’ve not seen anything on YouTube on this but it’s a great idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi did you get the mag box was it easy to setup ? Is it better at streaming

Hi i have a Mag 256 a week now and i dont see anything special with it the interface is crap (maybe provider driven, dont know) and having came from a Zgemma H2S wih whooshbuild and SLYQ skin with only IPTV it was a lot more user friendly for my Wife and kids looks great aswell also had the IPTV player which was handy for new releases so maybe i shpuld have stayed with the zgemma setup and got an H5S box ...Or i may be missing somthing about the Mag if so Point me in the right direction ....

The bin.

but seriously,you have to have a sub specifically for the Mag..then it will have a great front end,user friendly.

Not sure what to do now then, this Zgemma has been ok since flashing with iPab build I haven’t seen the mag setup I thought it would be similar to this box hmmm

Ok anyone pm me a recomendation on a service that is tailored to the mag and provide full functionality ..

Back