1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

man utd

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by sandog, Nov 23, 2012.

1. sandog

sandog Member

it was fantastic to see united get through to the last 16, evan though we lost with the team that was out agaiast galatasaray, it was not a bad performance and you can actually see some of the young players coming through now, still think we have another year to sort the team out, but with what we have, i know we can win the league if nothing else .man city got knocked out whitch pleased me that much my smile streched from ear to ear, after last season just being pipped at the post by the blue half of m/c, thanx to joey barton, who must have got paid well off the blues in the last game city must have thought this is it now but as time goes by you will see the blues slipping up and man u will win the tittle this season

2. wheelo

wheelo Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

It was a great chance for Ferguson to try out his young lads in such a hostile environment, and they did fairly well.
    As for winning the league - Maybe, but there is a lot of points to be played for before May next. My belief, for what it is worth (Biased, I know) is that there will be only a couple of points in it - in City's favour.

You should worry more about united's performances than City's.

3. sandog

sandog Member

sorry about not replying sooner. even though united are 6 points clear. your rite anything could happen. united are not organised at the back and make so many mistakes. its like now any team could beat us. i even think if city plyed played tavez instead of ballotelli from the start. i think yuo would of beaten us and yeah there wont be much in it at the end of the season. i even think everton could do it this season, said that from the start they look promissing

4. wheelo

wheelo Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

Ah now you are beginning to lose it now lol Everton to win the league lmao. they could do top four, but not make a genuine challenge for the league.
    was at the game last week, and it could have gone either way.

5. sandog

sandog Member

yes wheelo it could have and i thought you were going to get it and maybe would ov if nasri would ov stood his ground in the wall oh yeah i suppose it was a bit of rash thinking about everton ha ha good win for city today can not wait to see it later and i really hope we get sorted at the back soon befor someone really punishes us

6. j4v3d

j4v3d VIP Member

A long way to go and there will be twists and turns along the way strap yourself in it will be a bumpy ride

7. sandog

sandog Member

it certainly will j4v3d it doesent mean much that were 6 clear were not so good at the back and could do with midfield quality player because scholes wont have that long left but i know city will be on our tails all yhe way united will mess up a few more times yet

8. j4v3d

j4v3d VIP Member

i honestly believe the league will be coming home but we will have to fight for it - i rather we just went on one of our customary runs and annihilate the teams in front of us - i think the defence is too open because Fergie is opting for more attack and goals to ensure we dont have the same situation as we did last season.

9. sandog

sandog Member

sorry not got back sooner i believe we will get league this season, we just seem to have the edge on all the others at the mo, hope we can keep it up and it seems to be working at the moment, going for goals, and now with vidic back, we have a bit of strengh at the back now and the goal difference as opened fergies eyes now i think we will be top for goals this season