Satellite Manually update channels

Louism92

Hi,

Hoping one of you guys on here can give me a hand, i need to update the missing sky channels individually, i believe i can get them from a different transponder if that makes any sense, just going off what i've read up so far!

I'm currently running a standard openvix image with the autobouquets maker preinstalled on the image, i've got a full scan of sky, 95% of channels working besides the reported few, where do i go from here to get the missing channels back? I understand SSBO is a no no, hopefully not forever!

If they are missing and no one can access it, then you cannot also
Sorry i don't think you understood my question, i need to know how to get the channels back that were on the transponder which contains sky sports 4/news, euro sport etc..

I understand that some of the channels do not have alternatives to them so will not get those back, but how do i search for the alternatives and replace them in my current favourites list?

Cheers.

If they are missing and no one can access it, then you cannot also
Sorry i don't think you understood my question, i need to know how to get the channels back that were on the transponder which contains sky sports 4/news, euro sport etc..

I understand that some of the channels do not have alternatives to them so will not get those back, but how do i search for the alternatives and replace them in my current favourites list?

You can't mate. If they are gone and no can access then it's no different for you. Get a VM line

Back