Mayweather Pacquiao Fight HD IPTV

waldo176

TK Supporter
Hi everyone, im going to offer my iptv service from Saturday to Sunday so everyone can get the chance to see my service and see the fight in HD or Standard picture for all types of broadband, i will charge a small fee for this of £3 but will give you access to my full package for the full day, which will give you access to many channels in HD including nbc sports for premier league match choice football, also access to VOD service for movies and tv shows!! can be run on anything that can run Kodi, android boxes, amazon fire tv/stick, laptop/pc, phones/tablets, mag boxes etc... if interested please get in touch ASAP so we can have you ready to go and ill send over details on the saturday morning just to connect you.

guys forget the £3 charge im going to offer it free, so drop me a pm and ill get tests sent over, anyone that has paid im away to refund you all!!

cheers

Last edited:
guys i have moved the location of box office, so if you go into categories then go down to bonus sports, you will find box office hd in here click it just now and you will get eurosport hd :-), i have also added another 3 or 4 channels that has the fight into here to. enjoy guys!!

right guys im free for the next 30mins then im logging off for the night have a few beers, not moved from this computer the whole day lol, so any more get in touch asap. like i said box office has moved in to bonus sports, there is also 3-4 other channels there for it. hope you all enjoy guys tests will end sunday/monday and remember you have access to look around see what there is and watch what ever you like over this time. Enjoy

HOW SIMPLE IS IT TO READ WALDO's POST???? JUST PM HIM, NOTHING MORE< NOTHING LESS.

Got any space fot a test? My current provider is kinda shitty and doesnt have this fight, or many sky channels

---------- Post Merged at 10:54 PM ----------

Sorry, im having trouble pming you about this or i would have sent a pm :(

Well guys all of your tests will be expired by now, hope you all enjoyed it. need any other info regarding the service just pm. cheers

iptv service

Hi can you send me details about your iptv service and what iptv box can you recomend to view cheers i currently have a openbox5 and am looking for something different cheers

It can run on anything that can run kodi really, android devices, ios devices but have to be jailbroken, laptop/pc, mag boxes and amazon fire tv/stick, enigma 2 boxes.

Hi everyone, im going to offer my iptv service from Saturday to Sunday so everyone can get the chance to see my service and see the fight in HD or Standard picture for all types of broadband, i will charge a small fee for this of £3 but will give you access to my full package for the full day, which will give you access to many channels in HD including nbc sports for premier league match choice football, also access to VOD service for movies and tv shows!! can be run on anything that can run Kodi, android boxes, amazon fire tv/stick, laptop/pc, phones/tablets, mag boxes etc... if interested please get in touch ASAP so we can have you ready to go and ill send over details on the saturday morning just to connect you.

guys forget the £3 charge im going to offer it free, so drop me a pm and ill get tests sent over, anyone that has paid im away to refund you all!!

cheers

Hi mate.

I've tried to send you a PM but not sure it worked! Are you able to send me details of your sub?

Thanks

Back