Mayweather V McGregor

heard a very good point raised at work today
mayweather is used to boxing against boxers,
how will he cope against the unorthodox style of McGregor?
boxers learn patterns, and how to defend against set pieces,
how to attack and counter using set pieces, none of that will apply to McGregors style.

heard a very good point raised at work today
mayweather is used to boxing against boxers,
how will he cope against the unorthodox style of McGregor?
boxers learn patterns, and how to defend against set pieces,
how to attack and counter using set pieces, none of that will apply to McGregors style.
I think mgreggors fighting southpaw to what it was saying on access all areas lastnight but you've got a point boxers are used to certain things in fighters where as mgreggors from the unknown in boxing

I think mgreggors fighting southpaw to what it was saying on access all areas lastnight but you've got a point boxers are used to certain things in fighters where as mgreggors from the unknown in boxing
mcGregors always been a southpaw, ish
have a look at some of his big takedowns, almost always a hard left

I think it will go the distance and mayweather will win on points and that sets it up for other Ufc fighters to cross over, AJ is already saying things, paulie wants mcgregor next, money money money

Sent from my thor using Tapatalk

mcGregors always been a southpaw, ish
have a look at some of his big takedowns, almost always a hard left
Tbh mate nether really heard of mgreggor as I don't follow ufc up until this fight was announced I'm just quoting what it's been saying in build up if he wins he ought to stay in boxing as there's some big fights and see if he can win a title

Never watched MMA fights,
How many rounds are there.,and for what duration do they last
I'm just trying to work out Mcgregors stamina for 12, 3 min rounds.

Never watched MMA fights,
How many rounds are there.,and for what duration do they last
I'm just trying to work out Mcgregors stamina for 12, 3 min rounds.
I think there's 3 rounds at about 3 minuites at a guess could be wrong

Who would really benefit from a mayweather 1st/2nd round knockout, mayweather will still make money yes but is record would be tainted, only 50 wins after fighting a ufc fighter. Boxing wouldn't benefit either, it's on its knees at the moment, no big money fights out there no really good weight divisions out there anymore, this is boxing big pay day. They want 12 rounds so they can pour over it, see where mcgregor nearly had him where he nearly rocked him. They want the next ufc fighters to come over and make them money. Dana white wouldn't benefit from a quick show because of the above, all in all, boxing needs this and ufc, but for different reasons

Sent from my thor using Tapatalk

3 x 5min rounds, EDIT : 5 X 3MIN ROUNDS.
but, its non stop, continually at each other,
I'm not a big UFC fan myself, but watch most of McGregors fights, and a few other big ones,
bit like my boxing really, only watch the major fights,
mcGregor has been unstoppable virtually since he blasted into the scene,

The wbc has put a belt up for grabs for the winner called the money belt made from crocodile skin 24 carrot gold so many diamonds and emeralds

Edit to my earlier post Mayweather mcGregors weigh in on sky sport main event tonight from 11:00pm mcGregors supposed to coming in 15lb heavier come fight night than Mayweather

Last edited:
Mayweather mcGregors weigh in on sky sports.com tonight from about 10:30pm -11:00pm I think it's been shown on sky sports news aswell mcGregors supposed to coming in 15lb heavier come fight night than Mayweather

another thing to remember,
mcGregor can cope with weight changes,
He has already held the UFC [or something] belt in 2 different weights at the same time.

another thing to remember,
mcGregor can cope with weight changes,
He has already held the UFC [or something] belt in 2 different weights at the same time.
Conor got no chance.You will see how slow he looks tomoro.lol.
Difference in skill is huge.

Conor got no chance.You will see how slow he looks tomoro.lol.
Difference in skill is huge.
is that why mayweather camp made the rules PURE boxing.?
'cos McGregor has the skills that far outclass mayweather for fighting.?

is that why mayweather camp made the rules PURE boxing.?
'cos McGregor has the skills that far outclass mayweather for fighting.?
Sorry mate must be the wrong thread I thought we were commenting on the boxing tomoro not some hypothetical 'fight'.Must have crossed portals into the wrong forum.

Back