McGregor Or Mayweather ?

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
It's almost time for the fight that we all hope will be better than the build up! The Build up seemed all trash and none of what was said really seemed like it was real! So who you think will win and why?

It's almost time for the fight that we all hope will be better than the build up! The Build up seemed all trash and none of what was said really seemed like it was real! So who you think will win and why?
Mayweather will destroy Connor. It will be like Andy Murray vs Lewis Hamilton in F1

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Think the fight will go all the way and end up a draw and there will be a rematch. Just my opinion,coz I think this is more about two teams making money.and a lot of money,but must admit I'll be watching coz I'm a boxing fan and a mma fan,but if it's serious,my money is on Mayweather. If it was in the octagon my money would be on Connor. Wouldn't surprise me if this happens after

Mayweather will destroy Connor. It will be like Andy Murray vs Lewis Hamilton in F1

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
:grin:are you sure people tend to forget that mayweather has not knocked anyone out since ortiz and that was a snake move that he pulled but you can understand it seeing as he just got butted by ortiz,mayweather is also 40 years of age so there is no chance floyd will destroy Mcgregor.
if it goes the distence will be a points win for floyd i only see Mcgregor winning by a ko and that would have to come in the first 5 6 rounds 0 chance of floyed getting a KO.

We would all love Connor to win if I was a betting man and I am 33-1 for McGregor to knock Floyd out in 3 rounds am on it. if it goes beyond 6 it's Floyd's fight but at 40 will he tire? It's An interesting fight mallanagi has his money on Conor lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Going to be really hard for mcgregor to not get tempted to use his legs etc especially when he backed into a corner its just his instinct and how he fights but i still give a good chance of winning well looked how bellew v haye turned out ya just never know what can happen nowadays in sport

HE'S NOT HERE TO TAKE PART! HE'S HERE TO TAKE OVER!!!!!

F*CK THE MAYWEATHERS!!

Connor is an animal with real one punch knockout power! He's younger, he has been more active, he is the bigger man and all his wins come from stand up fighting.

Sure mayweather is an awesome, ageing boxer but as Connor says his punches break the guard and his little head and little core can't take it.

Connor beat him in the build up and will beat him in the ring. The mayweather camp originally demanded certain stipulations in the types of gloves that can and can't be worn, he let the world know and shamed the mayweathers into going for 8oz gloves,Silly move!!

He's going after Floyd, floyd is going after him. Let's see who the first person to take a step back is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HE'S NOT HERE TO TAKE PART! HE'S HERE TO TAKE OVER!!!!!

F*CK THE MAYWEATHERS!!

Connor is an animal with real one punch knockout power! He's younger, he has been more active, he is the bigger man and all his wins come from stand up fighting.

Sure mayweather is an awesome, ageing boxer but as Connor says his punches break the guard and his little head and little core can't take it.

Connor beat him in the build up and will beat him in the ring. The mayweather camp originally demanded certain stipulations in the types of gloves that can and can't be worn, he let the world know and shamed the mayweathers into going for 8oz gloves,Silly move!!

He's going after Floyd, floyd is going after him. Let's see who the first person to take a step back is.

floyd will step back first thats how he fights one of if not the best defenisve boxers we have seen,still say for connor to win he has to knock floyd out in the first 6 because he will not win on points.

When the fight first come on bookies just a tenner on McGregor would have seen 5k

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

I agree but he said in a an interview he's gonna give the fans what they want and he's gonna go out and go after McGregor.... McGregor power breaks guards. I think his power will be too much for mayweather

When the fight first come on bookies just a tenner on McGregor would have seen 5k

The minute it was announced I went straight onto my app and was getting 6-1 McGregor. Thinks the odds have gone down slightly now and they are giving 4-1.

I had 25/1 the first week.. And 35/1 for rounds 9,10,11 on sky bet app

Hahaha I heard that a few days ago.

He's invited the guy across to Vegas for the fight.

You gotta love McGregor [emoji123][emoji109]

Mayweather will bide his time, McGregor will come out all guns blazing, but I truly believe Mayweather won't be bothered by the Irishman, UFC is a totally different discipline, and I don't think Mc Gregor had enough power on his punch to put Floyd down, the boxer wins on points for me

Anything is possible, let's hope it goes all the way to the end, but if you want to box with Mayweather then there'll only ever be one winner.

Back