MG cam 1.35 keeps turning off

tokaf

I have a problem with a MGcam which keeps turning off, when you put the box on a scrambled channel it will be blank but after around 20 seconds it will restart, this happens if the box has been on feta channels.

my newcamd.list looks like this, CWS = *************** ***** ************** ********** 01 02 03....................... 12 13 14

i've seen another newcamd which has around 5 lines & starts with CWS KEEPALIVE, this has incoming ports do I change the IP address for my router?

thanks in advance

I have a problem with a MGcam which keeps turning off, when you put the box on a scrambled channel it will be blank but after around 20 seconds it will restart, this happens if the box has been on feta channels.

my newcamd.list looks like this, CWS = *************** ***** ************** ********** 01 02 03....................... 12 13 14

i've seen another newcamd which has around 5 lines & starts with CWS KEEPALIVE, this has incoming ports do I change the IP address for my router?

thanks in advance

Copy and paste this directly above your CWS = line..........CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300

no idea why you are running such an old mgcamd 1.35 when told to use 1.38 on many threads that are out of date?

Is there anything after the 300 or is that the whole line? Mine keeps stopping after I restart and I have to go into softcam manager to restart

No nothing else after the 300, line will now look like this

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS = tvserver.org 23000 username password 01 02 .....14

Back