mg_cfg and mgcamd issue

hi a slight prob setting up the mgcamd have added the mg_cfg file and the newcamd.list file into the usr/keys folder and the cam starts works for 5 seconds and then freezes fyi I using wooshbuild on the h2h

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Clear all these Lines out of your Box, inc in the KEYS folder..
Upload the mgcamd to the Hard Drive, and then Import.
Only this file on the Box or storage..
hi no joy i removed all in keys but it removed the softcam so had to redo the box and then added and the same also having probs adding more cams like oscam or any cam I try to download fails for some reason I can software update the box ok but adding softcam in the plugins page fails for some reason have heard that adding keepalive in the mg_cfg can help but not to sure where I need to add it

hi no joy i removed all in keys but it removed the softcam so had to redo the box and then added and the same also having probs adding more cams like oscam or any cam I try to download fails for some reason I can software update the box ok but adding softcam in the plugins page fails for some reason have heard that adding keepalive in the mg_cfg can help but not to sure where I need to add it

you don't need to download cams, reflash your box with dsayers or wooshbuild which have the cams installed, you'll get them from downloads

you don't need to download cams, reflash your box with dsayers or wooshbuild which have the cams installed, you'll get them from downloads
i was only downloading more as couldn't get the ones on there working almost had the mgcamd working for about 5 secs at a time and the cccam.cfg works but glitches a bit which is why I was trying to change it to the mgcamd

oh and just reinstalled the wooshbuild and set it all up again and just using the cccam.cfg for now it over a parents house so have another bash tomorrow now

i was only downloading more as couldn't get the ones on there working almost had the mgcamd working for about 5 secs at a time and the cccam.cfg works but glitches a bit which is why I was trying to change it to the mgcamd

that could be your line... is that a test line your using? Strange that you've been sent a newcamd.list file and the connection works with Cccam rather than mgcam. Did you have to edit anything in the file?

that could be your line... is that a test line your using? Strange that you've been sent a newcamd.list file and the connection works with Cccam rather than mgcam. Did you have to edit anything in the file?
i changed the n: to cws = could that be the prob you think

i changed the n: to cws = could that be the prob you think

no that would be correct CWS = tvserver.org 18900 Ricky Spanish 01 02.....14 should like something like this only with the obvious changes to the line details.

just reading back on your posts, you never done anything to the mgcam_cfg file yeah? That doesn't get touched... leave as is.

no that would be correct CWS = tvserver.org 18900 Ricky Spanish 01 02.....14 should like something like this only with the obvious changes to the line details.
yeah something like that it looks mate I now have tried 3 diff mg_cfg files one off the website I got the line off 1 that was already on there and one I downloaded off here only the one I downloaded off here worked for about 5 secs and then paused

yeah something like that it looks mate I now have tried 3 diff mg_cfg files one off the website I got the line off 1 that was already on there and one I downloaded off here only the one I downloaded off here worked for about 5 secs and then paused

the mgcam_cfg files that's on the wooshbuild is up to date, I'm pretty sure it is.

the mgcam_cfg files that's on the wooshbuild is up to date, I'm pretty sure it is.
mg_cfg file that was on there already may of worked for 5 secs as well as the one I downloaded off here have now asked the server if it supports the mgcamd setup as cant work out why it starts and works and then stops around 5 secs into it

mg_cfg file that was on there already may of worked for 5 secs as well as the one I downloaded off here have now asked the server if it supports the mgcamd setup as cant work out why it starts and works and then stops around 5 secs into it

its the newcamd.list file that's worked for 5 secs, not the mgcam file. Normally when you are sent a file like this you would do as you've done and place in keys, then restart mgcam 1.38 in softcams. As I said strange that it works as N with cccam but not with the cam intended

its the newcamd.list file that's worked for 5 secs, not the mgcam file. Normally when you are sent a file like this you would do as you've done and place in keys, then restart mgcam 1.38 in softcams. As I said strange that it works as N with cccam but not with the cam intended
my issue ! I download the file as cccam.cfg and just renamed it newcamd.list and chamged n: to cws = have now downloaded the newcamd.list file from the web site and will have another go tomorrow

my issue ! I download the file as cccam.cfg and just renamed it newcamd.list and chamged n: to cws = have now downloaded the newcamd.list file from the web site and will have another go tomorrow

when you save that newcamd.list file save as all files and not text, that could be your issue. The file might show newcamd.list 1 in keys if saved as text

when you save that newcamd.list file save as all files and not text, that could be your issue. The file might show newcamd.list 1 in keys if saved as text
have now downloaded the newcamd.list file again and went on it and went on file and save as and made it all files and saved it will go over tomroow and upload onto the box and see if it works thanks for all the help garyth

just to update yeah that all it was didn't save the file as all files first befire uploading into the box thanks for all the help gents

Back