Mgcamd on H2H

burnage

Hi all,

I have recently got the new H2H and loaded the dsayers 2014 build with one bouguet which looks great, i can load a C or N line as a Cccam with success as the following,
ftp using filezilla - USR -Keys and edit the Cccam.cfg file, the issue i have is a few of the HD channels freeze for a few seconds usually Nat Geo or Discovery on the VM line, so i have read that using the Mgcamd line smooths out some of the freezing or pixelling issues, so i have added the CWS = Line to the newcamd.list file in the same location but it still wont activate.
If i go to the softcam panel the first cam cccam is working and i have set the second cam to mgcamd but it never activates.

So two questions does an mgcamnd line run smoother than a C or N

And am i added the CWS line to the correct location ??

Any advise is much appreciated.

Only one cam will run at once. If ccam is running mgcamd won't. Or so is my understanding

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Ok I will try enabling the first cam as the mgccamd and disabling the CCcam and see if it connects.

Ok tried disabling the Cccam and took the N line out,

Enabled the mgmcamd stopped and restarted the softcam but it still wont connect for the VM line, it connects the Sky line and i know the VM line is good as i tested it on an openbox and it connects,

any ideas any one.

Ok tried disabling the Cccam and took the N line out,

Enabled the mgmcamd stopped and restarted the softcam but it still wont connect for the VM line, it connects the Sky line and i know the VM line is good as i tested it on an openbox and it connects,

any ideas any one.

Didn't know openbox could do cable.
You need to check your line details again and make sure that it is there and is input correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the cline in usr/keys create a file called cccamd.list and place the cline in there complete as it is with C and deactivate cccam and run mgcamd

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

For the cline in usr/keys create a file called cccamd.list and place the cline in there complete as it is with C and deactivate cccam and run mgcamd

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Dsayer I reflashed the box with your build and the mgmcam started working not sure what I missed the first time but everything is good now, I wanted to use mgmcam as it is supposed to run smoother, when I used a C or N line it was freezing on some channels but on mgcamd it is running perfect,

thanks for for the advice

Back