Mgcamd on openvix

flagooner

Hello everyone need some help please. I have a Vu+ duo with openvix installed I have installed Mgcamd and started it, I have ftp both newcamd.list and mg.cfg files into var/keys but not working. newcamd .list is as follows CWS = host port user pass. 01 to 14, can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Hello thank you for your help. The problem was that I had the wrong Mgcamd. I dowloaded the Mgcamd for openvix ,1.38c, and bingo.Thanks everybody

Hi All i have the same problem but on a miraclebox premium twin plus, had an issue with bband last week box hasnt worked on vm since please help i think i put the files in the correct folders filezilla usr - keys!! cant remember if thats right got free view and programme info but no picture mgcam goes to start but get found non standard softcam trying to start may fail please help

Any help or advice would be great

Thanks

hi all ive downloaded Mgcamd for openvix ,1.38c activeted it but it still isnt work
Hi it took me a long time to get this right. In fact one of the files Mg_cfg started interferring with my Internet connection until I googled it and found that I had to edit this file. Right firstly have you the correct files in usr/keys folder? You need mg_cfg and newcamd.list what are you using to put these files in your box?

Back