mgcamd with OATV6.0

chenks

TK Veteran
has anyone been able to get mgcamd working with Open ATV 6.0?
it works with 5.3 and 6.1 but not 6.0 for some reason.

I have had mgcamd 1.38 working on atv 6.0 for months but the other night I was watching documentary channel and it started freezing and then went off. I restarted cam but nothing and when I ftp onto my box my newcamd.list file had disappeared. I put it back on but still no channels, I messaged my line provider and he said I am connected. Don't know what is wrong.

I uninstalled mgcamd today and tried to reinstall it but now it wont even download from the softcams feed now. Getting p****d off at min.

has anyone been able to get mgcamd working with Open ATV 6.0?
it works with 5.3 and 6.1 but not 6.0 for some reason.
I am running mgcamd 1.38 on Openatv 6 on edision osmega which is working fine. I downloaded the softcam feed ipk and installed that then installed mgcamd from plugins, rebooted and then ftp into usr keys copy my newcamd.list file and mgcam config file to usr/keys followed by selecting and restarting cam

Yes the cam is installed and the files are there.
Just black channels when trying to use it though.

Works fine with oatv5.3 and oatv6.1 though

That is how I have done it before but for some reason it is not working. I jave even reflashed my box with a backup that I know it works on and still nothing

That is how I have done it before but for some reason it is not working. I jave even reflashed my box with a backup that I know it works on and still nothing
Is internet connection at your box working ok? Maybe worth trying reset of network adapter from Menu/setup/system/network/device setup/wan or lan whichever you are using then restart network followed by network test from same menu area and look for any errors.

H2S.
clean install using current release version of v6.0
install softcam panel
install both cccam and mgamd.

i have a line for each cam, cccam works fine. mgcamd just gives black screen on all channels with no ecm data.

using 5.3 or 6.1 and mgamd works fine.

Been reading on some of the other forums and a few zgemma users are having same issue with openatv 6 and mgcamd 1.38. All files are present but nothing clears. I haven't seen any solution posted anywhere either

Network was all good. I got a test line from someone else and that worked fine. So I asked my provider for another line and now all is good.

But very strange my provider said my original line was connected but nothing would clear.

Network was all good. I got a test line from someone else and that worked fine. So I asked my provider for another line and now all is good.

But very strange my provider said my original line was connected but nothing would clear.
are the new lines up and running to full sky channels again now or are we still restricted channels

can we keep this on topic to mgcamd not working on OATV6?
otherwise i can see the thread being de-railed with stuff that has nothing to do with the original topic.

I thought I was cracking up, I have done hundreds of Zgemma's but all with Vix. This is the first time Ive tried Openatv as Ive just bought a H4 to try.....Any idea's guys?
TIA

Back