Mgcamd

Sirius

Hi is anyone having the same problem as me, I’m running open atv with infinity my mgcamd line keeps disconnecting and can’t seem to reconnect I have to do it manually, works again for a while then again box freezes and I have to manually stop and restart may cam ? Any advice would be great if you have the same problem did you resolve it, thanks

Yes I have been having the exact same problem, tried re flashes but it didnt help, its been happening about a week now randomly and I still havent got to the bottom of it yet, although I have to say it has only happened the once today.

I dont think its the image otherwise a lot more people would be having problems, it has been suggested to me to a new mg_cfg file into usr/ keys folder, I havent got trying it yet.
worth trying before trying another image.

I too have been advised as the cfg file may be corrupt, I have a test line to see if that helps can’t do it at the moment the queens watching a film she’ll have my head on a plate

Yeah had same problem here today and its disconnected about half a dozen times and as mentioned had to restart cam manually etc.
Just running plain atv6.2 no frills etc :grimacing:

I have a house full of kids and grandkids today and with the football and darts being on I decided to leave for now. So far a few that have problems are with the same provider so I dont know if thats a bearing on it, I know I have been having problems for a week now, but today it has just happened the once.

If its all happening with mgcam, ask your provider to change emulators to cccam. If the issue stops then the issue is mgcam.
Been using mgcam all day with 3 games of football and now the evening session of darts without issue all day.
Is everyone using woosh infinty on this thread? Im on grog.....

With so many users having issues i presume your all hard wired,sometimes rebooting of box and router can help and do you have mg1.38 to autostart?

Back