To run CCcam you need a c or n line from your provider
The c or n lines goes on file CCcam.cfg and then put that in usr/keys

CCcam.cfg file if you don't have it ;)

https://mega.nz/#!PY9lBA4Y!uuQcVaP0y4lI_iLRjvwxG2pFkScJTbsUAAAAAAAAAAA

If your having problems with MGcamd just remove it from your box
Then reinstall it from the plugins to see if that helps

If not it could be a problem with the mg_cfg file

Last edited by a moderator:
My mate Sirius know more than me about these he on here too more of a tech guy than myself he will see these messages and hopefully sort it been told that it might be something to do with server wait and see tomoz this place is great you guys don't leave people to sort them self out what a great place much appreciated everyone will be here more often from now on and hopefully one day I might help some one else out

Mate I am having the same issue with the line deleting from the box automatically let me know if you get sorted- I might start the box from scratch 2mor night load openatv 6.2 on then infinity and then add the line and softcams again.

I’m sure there on top of it but they probably partied like us yesterday, sure it will be sorted out for the new year

Getting amused as to how your line vanishes from your files?
Have you gone into the files with filezilla client and nothing in newcamd.list or CCcam.cfg.
Lines that dont work could be a lan issue or outside area issues having checked with network test and laptop.

Yeah same here trying to watch great escape earlier on movie channel froze at least 3 - 4 times.
Took my box round to sons on different isp and still the same outcome

Has he not been on as yet maybe still hung over from new year not had chance to look or sort out yet he does know about it I take it

Went again during the match, I just switched to iptv for the rest of the 1st half, picture qualitys not as good though, but it does the job.

Sometimes shite happens at the wrong time and server might have issues and need time to fix it and tomorrow might be perfect.

Yes, true, but it has been happening about a week and a half now, I originally thought it was just my box, until I seen at the weekend others were also having the problem.

Me and Geeza70 had problems for a few weeks now, as above thought it was my box so reflashed to infinity, made no difference

Well if its been going for a week and a half, try a test and swap providers.....its not like you've lost money over the period he's been providing for you all

Swapping isn’t an issue we just want a stable connection, drives me mad when the footy freezes and you miss a goal or a channel won’t clear like box nation ( my favourite ) anyway thanks for all input and I really do hope what I have gets sorted before I look for another line like I said it’s been a pretty dam good service up until recently.

So it's looking like a provider issue sounds a strange one to me but get a test line from off here to see if any better ;)

Why don’t you contact the mods to see if they can get info
If your all with the same one it won’t be the first or last time they’ve had to ask questions on behalf of members

Back