Mgcamd

At the end of the day the service has never had any problems until this, I have been using it since March without any issues, so maybe now a little bit of patience is required on our part and hopefully it gets fixed as soon as possible

Any ideas on what the issues are, can we help in any way by doing any tests and post reply’s thanks

Any virmin router settings long shot but worth a try ?

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said in my earlier post, its best if you contact the mods by pm. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to get the info that you require. It appears to be that many of you on here are having the same issues with the same provider. Or as I also suggested run a test with another provider from the "request a server thread" and take the decision yourself

Any of the posters on this thread are welcome to pm me and tell me who provided their line and if it is a TK member then we will investigate.
@dave100 and @pabloescaban , you have been warned enough times about bitchy comments in posts regarding each other !
The next post i see in that category you will be getting a free months holiday from the forum !
We are all here to help and not to listen to you two constantly slagging each other off !

Last edited:
As I said in my earlier post, its best if you contact the mods by pm. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to get the info that you require. It appears to be that many of you on here are having the same issues with the same provider. Or as I also suggested run a test with another provider from the "request a server thread" and take the decision yourself
Thats the easiest way to rule a internal setup problem or provider problem out to take a free test to see if the outcome is the same internal ie cabling problem setup problem or looking to a provider related issue

Any resolution on this problem yet ? I cannot do any tests or anything as i am away till later tonite dogsitting ronnie and reggie for a sick relative

IMG-20190103-WA0000.jpg
Ronnie and reggie like 2 stalking meerkats ffs lol

Open back door problem solved,just for rs.

If sending a pm to mods include a location to see if its local or widespread.

changing to a C line or Oscam will be the way forward
it's the port number causing the problem, C lines use a different port

Code:
the problem isn't mgcamd, some mgcamd lines
 use port 15550 and others use 15660, 15660 mgcamd
 lines are fine, 15550 lines are losing connection 
for maybe 20 seconds once or twice every 24 hours
The same lines converted to C lines are using port 
15002 or 15006 most people in this thread have not 
contacted the provider by the way, including
the OP

Code:
the problem isn't mgcamd, some mgcamd lines use port 15550 and others use 15660, 15660 mgcamd lines are fine, 15550 lines are losing connection for maybe 20 seconds once or twice every 24 hours
The same lines converted to C lines are using port 15002 or 15006

most people in this thread have not contacted the provider by the way, including the OP
I am still waiting on the provider getting back to me from Sunday night, when I did contact him, of the others with the same problem, all 6 of them that I spoke to say they are with the same provider as myself, I will add that today so far I have not had any problems and I had been wondering if it was now fixed.

Well the big game tonight fingers crossed it will be fine, as another member said earlier iptv back up

Back