MGCamd_138c locking up on Vu+ Duo running latest OpenVix

slidey

Hi all,

I'm having issues with MGCamd_138c locking up on Vu+ Duo. I am running the latest version of Open Vix (3.2.036).

It will run fine for several hours then tends to lock up and just show a black screen, especially if the channel hasn't been changed for several hours. If I restart MGCamd service in the Softcam Setup this sorts it out straight away.

Has anyone else experienced this or aware of any fixes?

Would be grateful of any advice!

is this maybe something to do with your line needing the CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300 part added above your line

Hi Gary,

I've tried adding the CSW_KEEPALIVE = 300 but every time I restart the box or bring it out of standby I have to manually restart MGCamd via the Softcam for it to work even though the service is enabled to start automatically

Hi cactikid,

I installed the below IPK. The mg_cfg file was part of that package - I haven't amended anything apart from the newcamd.list file - thanks

enigma2-plugin-cams-mgcamd-1.38c_openvix_all.ipk

wrong reflash box and read bees tut in setting up box,your softcam is downloaded from the plugins feed to put onto box ,you read an outdated tut for setting up box.

Thanks cactikid- is there any chance you could paste the shortcut to bees tut please I cant seem to find it (apolgies)

Back