Windows 10 Microsoft Surface 1.0 Pixelsense Table

jonny2404

I’ve will be reviewing a brand new, boxed Microsoft Surface 1.0 table next week. I don’t know a great deal about these other than they were $10,000 dollars when released and they run a custom OS designed for the device. The device has zero support anymore and I am looking to try and load windows 10 onto a partition and use it as a Retro gaming table using emulators and Bluetooth controllers, all good in theory. Would anybody have any experience in this as I’ve read drivers can be a problem, especially the touch drivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve will be reviewing a brand new, boxed Microsoft Surface 1.0 table next week. I don’t know a great deal about these other than they were $10,000 dollars when released and they run a custom OS designed for the device. The device has zero support anymore and I am looking to try and load windows 10 onto a partition and use it as a Retro gaming table using emulators and Bluetooth controllers, all good in theory. Would anybody have any experience in this as I’ve read drivers can be a problem, especially the touch drivers.

1d33c2d772fec65f307403790c9ce387.jpg

That is the device in question

Back