Mikey B OpenAtv 6.1 Support Thread

Hi. I've read all the posts on this. I've added my line and I still can't get all the channels. I have an mg_cfg file in usr/keys and also my newcamd.list but when I've gone into info panel - softcam panel in select cam 1 it states no cam
Also no CAM 1 active and no CAM 2 active.

I've tried to install a new cam but it always fails. I'm assuming this is why I'm not getting all channels

C0E42BFB-23BC-4757-A977-3F183B874C72.jpeg Anyone know how to get the category list back? Used to have sports, movies, kids etc. But the new v2.1 update therer not showing unless i am missing something i need to do

Wh
View attachment 29037 Anyone know how to get the category list back? Used to have sports, movies, kids etc. But the new v2.1 update therer not showing unless i am missing something i need to do

When u scan in aurobouquetsmaker untick 1st option fta only. I think u may have selected this...

In channel list press red for all then blue for favourites should be all there.

Wh

When u scan in aurobouquetsmaker untick 1st option fta only. I think u may have selected this...

In channel list press red for all then blue for favourites should be all there.

yep that what i did mate thanks very much i switched this to no and rescanned working now thanks for your help :)

Hi Mikey , thanks for the upload , i have put your openATV 6.1 backup on my Zgemma H1 but have noticed that the spinning icon in the top left hand corner is coming on every 10-15 secs when i am watching TV , i am assuming that the box is working hard when this icon is appearing so i have disabled timeshift to try and stop it but to no avail.Have you any ideas please?
Did you get this sorted mate

hi anyone else having epg problems, have done auto scan, also autobouquete maker changed location to hdd but still no tv guide

hi, just trying to setup my zgemma h1, ive flashed and followed instructions which i understood mostly. ive transfered my line and changed to my region in auto bouqutes maker and scanned. then when i press down on remote to get channels up it shows every channel from every country and none work not even the uk channels, only thing im unsure of is in tuner configeration, where it says network id ive put in 40962.. is this correct as just guessed that it would be the virgin area code? and under service searching do i need to automatic scan? as it starts scanning but veeeeerrryyyy sllooow, and at about %13 it had only found 12 channels, does this sound normal?

Ive just done the automatic scan in service searching took about 20 mins and still same, in channel list it just shows every channel both uk and foreign and none will work, not even the free to air channels, must of cocked up somewhere along the way, all help appreciated need to get this thing up n running, kind of wish i hadnt of messed with the old vix image now but could not stand audio description any longer

When i scanned auto bouquette it found over 400 channels so why is it not just showing them in my channel list??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

43f0db8a19f54a9d26d57ee27f0e8e1b.jpg

Thats what the channel list looks like ive re scanned everything loads of times now

43f0db8a19f54a9d26d57ee27f0e8e1b.jpg

Thats what the channel list looks like ive re scanned everything loads of times now

In channel list press red (all) then blue (favourite) should have em all...
Also in tuner b network id is your area id. So whatever area is in autobouquetsmake example 00017 that' what u put in tuner b

Back