Mikey B OpenAtv 6.1 Support Thread

Hi,
Anyone know what I'm doing wrong. I have a zgemma h2h. I use cable only and not satellite. I'm on openvix 4. something... I wanted to put this image on because i'm getting issues with no sound or audio narration on most HD channels. I'm running on mgcamd 1.38.

I tried updating through the box directly using the menu/setup on remote. It froze while updating and my box wouldn't boot up. After much research I found I could reflash. Luckily I also found a backup Image I made and reflashed it. It's back to how it was. But I now want this image on there and I put it on a USB stick and trying to reflash but it seems my box just boots up and ignores the USB stick.

Any advice?

Hi,
Anyone know what I'm doing wrong. I have a zgemma h2h. I use cable only and not satellite. I'm on openvix 4. something... I wanted to put this image on because i'm getting issues with no sound or audio narration on most HD channels. I'm running on mgcamd 1.38.

I tried updating through the box directly using the menu/setup on remote. It froze while updating and my box wouldn't boot up. After much research I found I could reflash. Luckily I also found a backup Image I made and reflashed it. It's back to how it was. But I now want this image on there and I put it on a USB stick and trying to reflash but it seems my box just boots up and ignores the USB stick.

Any advice?
You are using rear USB and not front

I wanted to do this but it sounds complicated to do. I'm very new to this.

ok easiest way to explain it is this:
on your remote, press menu>information>network
in there is an ip address of the box, 192.168 blah blah, write it down
on your computer, open a new browser and type that in and click enter
this is the interface for your H2h, on the pc, you can flash it from ther without getting out of your chair, boom

yeah Willo posted it higher up, you quoted it
lol. On that link it talks about pasting a code somewhere but I can't see a place where I can paste it after typing the IP address in a browser. Was looking for a step by step guide. I'll search around on google to see if I can find anything. Apologies for my limited knowledge on this.

lol. On that link it talks about pasting a code somewhere but I can't see a place where I can paste it after typing the IP address in a browser. Was looking for a step by step guide. I'll search around on google to see if I can find anything. Apologies for my limited knowledge on this.

it is a step by step guide, you need to read it properly, it tells you to click Terminal and gives you the code to paste in

Open the plugins menu on the box and press green to install plugins.
Openwebif terminal should be in the extensions section.
You will need to restart gui after installing

Hoping people still look at this support section I've flashed the box ok but when I come to put my line in can't find newcand.list so made one in noted pad and FTP it over to keys and restated my cam on mgcamd bit still get nothing please any help would be great be at it for 3 days now

Back