Mikey B OpenAtv 6.1 Support Thread

Flashed this to Zgemma H2 box, I get the free sd channels but not hd channels or premium like sport any ideas what the problem could be.

Hi Mikey , thanks for the upload , i have put your openATV 6.1 backup on my Zgemma H1 but have noticed that the spinning icon in the top left hand corner is coming on every 10-15 secs when i am watching TV , i am assuming that the box is working hard when this icon is appearing so i have disabled timeshift to try and stop it but to no avail.Have you any ideas please?

You havent by chance changed the settings so that your epg is saving/loading to a usb have you? Used to experience similar problems on a different image and sorted it by saving epg to internal flash (which is the default setting on Mikeys image).

You havent by chance changed the settings so that your epg is saving/loading to a usb have you? Used to experience similar problems on a different image and sorted it by saving epg to internal flash (which is the default setting on Mikeys image).
Yep, I changed the setting to save to hdd as I thought it was bad to save to internal flash

Flashed this to Zgemma H2 box, I get the free sd channels but not hd channels or premium like sport any ideas what the problem could be.
Don’t think this works on h2, assume you mean H2h, if so check out Grogbuild, most of info/threads are in H5.2tc section but image available from same source. Easy guides included and great image, don’t forget to thank him

Don’t think this works on h2, assume you mean H2h, if so check out Grogbuild, most of info/threads are in H5.2tc section but image available from same source. Easy guides included and great image, don’t forget to thank him
Yes it works fine on H2 I put it on last night all working fine

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Mickeyb123 and all that have helped. A MASSIVE thank you to you all for guiding a complete d*ck through this. I got it working a treat today and it's only taken me to replaster one wall off chucking the box off it ;) The worst of it is< its easy once you know how. Thanks again everyone

Flashed this last night and got it all working on a h2 with vm. Only problem I have is the epg is not showing any sky channels, they work just blank on epg. Any suggestions? Thanks

Flashed this last night and got it all working on a h2 with vm. Only problem I have is the epg is not showing any sky channels, they work just blank on epg. Any suggestions? Thanks
You need to setup the epg importer in the plugins menu, the sources are already set to import vm uk epg, open epg importer, and press the blue button, scroll down until you see virgin UK, click on this and about 5 green ticks will open up, highlight one of these ticks and press the yellow button to import current sources, within 5 minutes your epg should have filled up

Yep, I changed the setting to save to hdd as I thought it was bad to save to internal flash

Yes I have read that as well bud but equally read conflicting reports suggesting internal flash should be sufficient to cope. I used to always save my epg to usb before that. What I can say is that I have never had a problem on this image or the other one i was using and its been running for many months like that.

You need to setup the epg importer in the plugins menu, the sources are already set to import vm uk epg, open epg importer, and press the blue button, scroll down until you see virgin UK, click on this and about 5 green ticks will open up, highlight one of these ticks and press the yellow button to import current sources, within 5 minutes your epg should have filled up
Thanks, it's starting to fill! Do I have to do all 5?

hi great work all working toppa only thing how do u uninstall xtreme as i have one already and cant install until the one installed is removed cheers great work again.
sound all with nar gone woohooo and sound back

Back