mini solo on oscam

Barbs

hi all my vu box was ok till I moved line from one box to a different one through OSCAM now on the main screen status is server 2/2 readers 0/1 ERROR (NO ENTITLEMENTS ) HELP PLEASE DOES THIS MEAN MY LINE IS BLOCKED
THANKS IN ADVANCE DAZ

if your provider gives you only 1 box option using it on second box will get double entry their end and cut you off,one box has to be off or even lan removed.

just make sure box is connected to internet or it might need a reboot.

Check , files, server and check the details, could be a typo or a space where it should not be

Hi tried typo don correctly put line on my f5 sky box and it says OFFLINE. CANT UNDER STAND AS MY IN LAW HAS 2 lines from same person and his are working

Do you have a card in the box? As thats the card reader thats showing a fault, its the proxies that connect if its a line your using. What does "live log" say?

Oscam is not for beginners, thanks for the images but the text is too small for my old eyes lol. What oscam version are you using? Do you how to FTP to the box? Your box is not connecting to your server, if its not live than it must be typo, config does not look right, if you know how to FTP to box I could email you a config file?

Hi OSCAM 10645 going through iPad not changed any thing on it

---------- Post Merged at 08:36 PM ----------

On the on live log it says sever not returning 14 bytes disconnected

Hi just got a 24 HR test line put it in through OSCAM AS NORMAL AND IT WORKS FINE so confused dot com thanks for help will get back to original supplier

Thanks for letting us know, a lot don't report back. This is the very reason that I have spare line as they are so cheap now.

Back