Miracle box

bright spark

TK Supporter
Hi Guys
I'm having trouble with my box glitching/pausing for about 10-20 secs everyfew mins. Hav tried a software update but not sure wether to select "UPGRADE + REBOOT IMAGE " or "PERFORM A FULL IMAGE BACKUP " , underneath the options it says (1 UPDATE PACKAGE AVAILABLE ). Any advice would be appreciated.

Also if I got into SETUP , VIX , there are options for BACKUP MANAGER + IMAGE MANAGER, would any of the help if I selected a file in them or would I need to do a full set up from scratch.

Sorry if these are dumb questions but I'm struggling.

Cheers in advance

updating the image will not stop it from freezing and glitching. Its a line issue. so it could be broadband needs rebooting and restart the cam. if it still the same try a testline. but it is most lightly your line provider is over subscribed.

Ok Cheers
Hav been in contact with line provider and he said theres no problem at his end. Hav been with same provider nearly 12 months and problem has only recently started.

Thanks bees , will do that. Going back to original question when i do a software update do i select upgrade + reboot image or perform a full image back up.

Upgrade & reboot.

An image back up is for you to save your existing settings in case you ever need them.

Hi
Am trying to install new line to my miraclebox using FileZilla but keep getting "ECONNFEFUSED" connect refused by server messages.
Can anybody assist me.
Cheers.

Back