Miraclebox premium micro hd sound issue

yep the fix is supposed to be out, are you running Openvix ?

You need to re flash to 5.1.002

You may be able to do a network upgrade, will be doing mine later

Most people seem to be flashing the newest openatv/openvix etc images to their receivers which have the fix incorporated. Just running a software update seems to be causing issues with bootloops on some boxes so reflash and restore settings seems to be order of the day

yep the fix is supposed to be out, are you running Openvix ?

You need to re flash to 5.1.002

You may be able to do a network upgrade, will be doing mine later
Network update was fine with the Osmega went from 5.0.0.32 to 5.1.002 and restored settings no issues. Tried software update on f1 which bootlooped requiring fresh flash

I installed the newest version of openvix but still have the sound issues.

Should I downgrade openvix? When I do an update it says I have the latest version.

Glad to hear it's sorted and thanks to you for taking the time to report back as working as it may help someone else in same situation

after i done update to 5.1 i can't seem to change the symbol rate or qams it dosnt come up the same as when i done it before and can't find anywhere to change it
can anyone put me right direction to change symbol rate please

also i can't restore settings as i never save them so flashed box to make fresh start was this wrong to do

after i done update to 5.1 i can't seem to change the symbol rate or qams it dosnt come up the same as when i done it before and can't find anywhere to change it
can anyone put me right direction to change symbol rate please
Can't help with this as no cable connection at moment I am sure one of the other guys will reply though. Regarding settings back up it doesn't really matter as long as you have a copy of your line. Sometimes a fresh flash as you have done without any settings restore is better if you had any issues on the previous image

thanks for the reply after spending almost 2 days i have finally managed to get the channels downloaded all that is left to do is enter my line later tonight

chocco

Back