Miraclebox Premium Twin remote not responding

Hi

Just purchased a Miraclebox Premium Twin which was working fine for 2 days but now no longer responds to the remote control. Rebooted and checked the obvious things, even tried a different remote but it does nothing so it must be box related. I'm stuck on the one channel from last night and all I can do is switch it on and off via the standby button on the box or pull the power in the back for a full reboot

Has this happened to anyone or is there some sort of key combo trick to do some sort of reset?

Cheers

Hi

Yep, even tried a different remote, my remote from the box I've just replaced (xspeed lx2) was working on the Miraclebox as well, now neither work, put it into standby last night and now the only way to get it on is via the power button on the box and stuck on a single channel

I've just re-flashed but it didn't solve it, I'm now stuck on the selecting video input part of the setup wizard unable to select anything

Looks like its going to have to go back to world of sat... Hoping its not too much of a headache getting a replacement from there

Thanks

you will not have issues excellent to deal with.

silly question but do you have many energy efficient devices or wifi in the room?

Last edited:
I have wifi but nothing out of the ordinary, just for kicks I've taken it to another room and still the same issue
It seems really strange, set it up Friday afternoon and it worked like a dream Friday evening and all day yesterday, this morning it just wouldn't come out of standby using the remote

I have wifi but nothing out of the ordinary, just for kicks I've taken it to another room but still the same issue
Seems really strange, set it up Friday afternoon and installed my line and it worked like a dream Friday evening and all day Saturday, come this morning it just wouldn't come out of standby with the remote

Back