Miraclebox twin +

Hi updated my box with the new image to get rid of the audio description. Went back to my backup and it message back that the back up is not compatible. What can I do to get the box running again.

Sent from my HTC Desire 10 lifestyle using Tapatalk

download a fresh new image onto your pc, open the the zip file and transfer the miraclebox folder from your pc onto a formatted usb stick from the open vix site, make sure its the correct image for your box. power box of, plug usbstick in rear port. power box up. press the ok button on the sat box once the display asks you if you want to reflash. once restore import setting when asked.

download a fresh new image onto your pc, open the the zip file and transfer the miraclebox folder from your pc onto a formatted usb stick from the open vix site, make sure its the correct image for your box. power box of, plug usbstick in rear port. power box up. press the ok button on the sat box once the display asks you if you want to reflash. once restore import setting when asked.
Thanks for that. I'll try it when I get home tonight. The original image was openvix 4 from about 2 yrs ago. I went onto openvix site and download the new image dated early December. That's why I'm surprised it didn't work. But Ill follow ur instructions and hopefully my line should be back.

Make sure you flash the box using the correct one for your box. there is Miraclebox twin and also Miraclebox twin + images. different box models.

Make sure you flash the box using the correct one for your box. there is Miraclebox twin and also Miraclebox twin + images. different box models.
Could that be the reason it's in compatible. I may have flashed the wrong image on the box.

Ok followed the instructions to the letter from my previous post. I've checked Cam manager. No active cccam. All my channels appear. Freeview channels working. I know I'm close.what am I missing. I have gone back to my old email with the lines I had and captured them on an mgcam. Think that's wrong. Help Pls. [emoji51]

boxes differ in setting up cams as openvix images are downloaded from plugins,other images may need importing,best to read your type of box and image in use to where things go.
mgcam would usually be a nline like CWS and have 2 files sent to usr/keys newcamd.list and mg_cfg

boxes differ in setting up cams as openvix images are downloaded from plugins,other images may need importing,best to read your type of box and image in use to where things go.
mgcam would usually be a nline like CWS and have 2 files sent to usr/keys newcamd.list and mg_cfg
I have the single tuner Miraclebox box upstairs that I haven't updated yet. Checked the details on that to see what I was missing. Hence the post.

ok so another box using same setup with multiview line and running openvix images?
see what cam is on use be it 1.38 or 2.30

Can I ask you why you started a new thread and expect people to know what went on previously. I f you keep it to one thread, people in future can follow and maybe solve their problems if they're the same as yours.

Thread merged

i presume open vix cam 2.30 is downloaded from plugins onto box first before trying to send your line over.
box will need a CCcam.cfg sent to etc which will have your line attached.

i presume open vix cam 2.30 is downloaded from plugins onto box first before trying to send your line over.
box will need a CCcam.cfg sent to etc which will have your line attached.
Yes to the first answer. 2nd answer is how do I get the cccam.cfg. I have the original line details from my supplier on email.

if other box is using the same cam use filezilla client to download a copy of that file to pc desktop and from there upload to other box into etc

its handy having a copy of CCcam.cfg and newcamd.list and mg_cfg saved on desktop depending on what cams are in use.
downloads might also have a copy or image builds?

if other box is using the same cam use filezilla client to download a copy of that file to pc desktop and from there upload to other box into etc

its handy having a copy of CCcam.cfg and newcamd.list and mg_cfg saved on desktop depending on what cams are in use.
downloads might also have a copy or image builds?
Good [emoji362] I'll try that see if it works. I assume I look at the keys folder of my other box.

Good [emoji362] I'll try that see if it works. I assume I look at the keys folder of my other box.

Ok now got active cccam according to Cam manager. But still no joy.[emoji51]

No, usr/keys is for MgCam

You are using CCcam so go to the ETC folder

Using filezilla,

From your working box, copy the Ccam.cfg file to your desktop.

Then transfer the file to the ETC folder on your updated box.

If you haven't done so already go to the plugins menu and download CCcam2.3.0

Then go to softcam manager in the menus and activate the cam.

No, usr/keys is for MgCam

You are using CCcam so go to the ETC folder

Using filezilla,

From your working box, copy the Ccam.cfg file to your desktop.

Then transfer the file to the ETC folder on your updated box.

If you haven't done so already go to the plugins menu and download CCcam2.3.0

Then go to softcam manager in the menus and activate the cam.
Thanks for info bees

Thanks for info bees

Great stuff now working. One more question how do you change server. I have a problem that it's freezing. Both upstairs and downstairs box using the same line. I do believe that effects performance.[emoji481]

Back